play my favourite song.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
I'm like so supposed to start on my readings on gangs cause' my project meeting is tmr and I'm so not prepared and I can't read it tmr morning cause' I need to reach sweet's place at 6.45am then we're go Bedok jetty area for his biathalon! Like freaking 6.45am!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!! O ya, and I need to prepare for my case presentation (like touch up and stuff) and do some case recordings for placement on Monday! With so much things to do, I chose to come and blog, I am a horrible student ): And for the past few days I haven't been attending lectures of have been talking through lectures and justifying by telling myself that it's CNY or that it's Vday so it's ok! Today I've been practically doing nothing except for packing my room, cleaning my make-up kit, removing nail polish while contemplating on whether to go down to support sweets for his windsurf race after AHS Alumni Lunch. Yes, bimbotic I know but in the end I fell asleep (cause' of the lack of sleep the night before when dearest Winn, Korin, Grace, Terence and me lepaked till 7am after Hip Hop Night!!!!) So yup this is how I waste my weekends week after week.

Anyway, the AHS Alumni Lunch was ehh, quite bad cause' in the end guides from my batch were all going to be sooooo late that by the time they finish their stuff the lunch is already over. The good thing was I got to talk to the retired teachers (like Siangyu's mum who couldn't recognise me and others) and especially got to see Mrs Lim whom I missed! It was also sweet that I got to talk to some of the senior senior batches of guides whom I've never seen before also. It's like she's Huiling's (mdm, lol) PL when she was in Sec 1 so she's 5 years older than me! COOLNESS!! Saw people from my batch and I'm glad to see Steven and Weiqin there too!! But we've decided that next time if we want a guides gathering we shall like just go Mrs Lim's place and stuff rather than go back AHS, oops!

Vday was lepak (like Dim Sum at Geylang again after dance practice) for sweets and me as usual but I want a nice, planned celebration thing hopefully next year! Haa, was damn funny hearing from Jasmine how bfs will never understand them and you have to condition them!! HAAHAA!! And thanks Yvonne for the Spongebob you got for me! Hope you like the Care Bear too, and next year you'll find this uber nice bf who'll treat you real nice and stuff. (: And Suqi hope you like the rose we got for you HUGS! And o ya tmr when I go sweet's place I shall take a picture of what I did for sweets! Hazel, did you do yours? Remember our competition? If you did for him also then post a picture on your blog after reading this k? HAA! Stupid Williebin got me a fat red rose on Vday and it's called like Indian Rose like ehhh errr hmm ):

O ya, and minah! I wanted to post the picture I took of you when you pray but my handphone spoilt so all the photos and what nots are GONE (*sings* baby you're GOOONE~ I love Sheila's choreo!). And yep I shall blog about Dr Alex Lee! HE ROCKSSSS!!! He's like uber uber uber zai until faint! It's like when we were doing role play on CBT and for whatever question we posted, he answered like straightaway without thinking; without the 'erm's the 'ehh's! He's REALLY V V ZAI! It's like he's soooo experienced in CBT he can smell an irrational belief a mile away! Haa, ya he's THAT zai!!! Hmm, but it'll be his last lecture next week doing on CBT with couples and with children and it'll be MY IDOL DR TIM SIM after the mid-term break *beams*

Next, shall talk about HIPHOPNIGHT!! Rated PG's battling was AWWESOOMMEE!! But it's a pity my shuai ge's team from Freaky nuts didn't get through the choreography round ): Anyway Marie, Fen, Sharon, Weilong, Willie, Marcus! You guys did great!! Whee!! Took a number of photos but Kokoring (the Pussylizard Dolls photos HAA) hasn't upload yet so I only have this one!

Ziyen, the star couple, Grace, Marie, Korin, me and our doctor bf

Photos from 2A CNY gathering at Shuat's and Wah's but I'm lazy to post the pics so shall post only these 2! Anyway I'm glad we could talk openly about past issues and it's really funny that the ex-couples trash things out! Hilarious how childish we were in the past! LOL

The girls

Chengwei, Alex, Tatchin, my dad, me, my bf, his another gf, ya, geok! Poor Shuat was the camera woman! HAA

Whee I'm so excited about my Urban Youth project cause' we'll doing on MALE GANGS! Batu! And Williebin jiayou tmr for biathlon! Hope you get a better timing this time! And congrats on getting 4th for the race! Get top 3 next time k? Wheee (: